Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Outside fun in the sand

This warm weather lately has been lovely! We've managed to escape the doldrums a few times to experience it first hand. One day we went to Snow Canyon in St. George. We hiked around and then ate lunch in a nice sandy area. I'm pretty sure I had more fun than Davin... :)


Just a nice family picture with beautiful Snow Canyon in the background.

Align Left


One day we also went down to Sand Hollow Reservoir. Taylor used his float tube to do a little fishing and Dav and I played on the shore in the sand and got our feet wet in the cold water. Here is Davin looking out at the tiny speck that is Taylor.


How could I not include this one? His face is shiny from the sunscreen, and the sun must have been in his eyes.


Dav and I really did have a lot of fun. However, I think his favorite thing was experiencing cheetos for the first time. He was in cheeto heaven.


This is just a random picture from the other night. Dav was getting his jammies on but wouldn't let go of the tennis balls he was holding. I don't know why I found this so funny.
I know that wasn't much of an update, eventually I'll get around to it. Until then just trust me when I say Dav has been learning, growing, and getting cuter by the second. (I promise I am a completely unbiased mother....)



No comments:

Post a Comment