- He is crawling like a maniac! I love the permanent red marks on his knees as evidence of this newly acquire skill.
- His favorite toy is a small plastic ball with a picture of a panda on it. He will crawl all over the house just purposely pushing it out of his reach and then hurrying after it in order to simply push it out of his reach again...so entertaining.
- He pulls himself up on everything. The worst is when he tries to pull himself up on me using only my hair..no fun. He's getting much steadier on his feet and has even let go for a few short seconds at a time before grabbing on again or falling down.
- One of his favorite games is the "I'm gonna get you" game. We will put him on our bed and immediately he starts to giggle and tries to crawl away from us before we can tickle his little tummy or neck.
- He recently decided that he no longer likes to sit still during diaper changes...sigh..
- He has started pointing at everything! It's so stinking adorable how he'll point at something then look at me as if asking for an explanation of what that interesting, yet foreign, object could be.
- He could be the maddest baby ever and we will plop him on our lap and pull out a book and suddenly he's happy as could be. He is able to point out balls in all his books and will actually just point to anything shaped remotely like a circle. I'm pretty sure he's gonna be a jock.
- His other favorite past time is holding on to our fingers and just walking, walking, walking all over. He will also kick his toy balls and chase after them for as long as we have the patience or the back strength.
I could continue...but how many of you actually read all of those anyways, eh? And yeah, I am gonna be dumb and not even add any pictures right now...just trust me, he's the cutest baby in the world. :) If you're super nice to me I might add some...soonish...