Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Every blog needs an Easter post...

I don't want to feel left out in the blogosphere, so I MUST include a post about our Easter, chock full of pictures of my baby being adorable with his very own Easter eggs. It was a pretty typical day. The Easter Bunny had brought Dav a basket the night before and he was very excited to see it in the morning. We don't have a ton of pictures from the day because we mostly took videos...

I don't know why he has a sad face in this picture, he was actually super excited about his basket and of course about the eggs because there was CANDY inside!
That's better...sort of...
We did a small egg hunt for him outside. This is actually after he found all the eggs, but he had so much fun and was still walking around looking for more so I stole his basket, walked to part of the grass where he couldn't see me and re-hid all the eggs. It was just as exciting the second time around! In this picture he was lining his eggs up and "counting" them.
EGGS!!
Looking like a really really big boy carrying his basket!
This was such a fun day with Davin! It seemed like the first holiday that he kinda understood what was going on. He knew that the basket and all the fun things in it were for him the second he saw it and I loved seeing how excited he got! One thing is for sure, he would eat candy all day long if we let him.

1 comment: