Sunday, February 13, 2011

World Records

We've been setting world records at our house lately. It began when I walked into Davin's room this morning. Upon entering I immediately smelled the ominous aroma of poop. Never a good sign. After carefully picking him up and a quick inspection, I saw the culprit. Poop...all the way up his back. Now this is not uncommon, and was not the inspiration for this post. The breaking point, and the thing that showed me that I still have good gag reflexes, was when I picked the diaper up to throw it away and it started DRIPPING OUT!! Nasty nasty nasty is all I can say. All over my hands, very smelly, and Davin's new record for worst poopy diaper. Good thing he can smile like this to make me forget...

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable little smile! Thank goodness for those cute faces or else the poopy diapers would truly be unbearable! (I'm speaking from the experience of an aunt, of course). I'm legit.

    ReplyDelete