Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hopeless...

Getting caught up on summer events/pictures is now a hopeless cause. (Heck it's almost October) Therefore, I am putting the past behind me and moving forward into the unknown. First, I have to mention my method of picking my really random blog backgrounds. You see, I have always been quite an indecisive soul, picking one background out of the millions is an almost impossible task. Well, on the web page there are different pages of backgrounds that are numbered, I always ask Taylor to pick a number, and I then am forced to choose a background from that page. So far I have gotten relatively lucky, and had some normal, even cute, backgrounds to choose from. But if in the future you wonder about my tastes, just know that I did my best with what I had to work with.

Life is still good in Cedar. It involves, school, play, and a lot of work!! I'm really excited because this weekend we are driving to California for a family reunion on Taylor's side. Lots of these people I've never even met. It'll be fabulous to meet them, and to just spend time with all the Blancos!

One last thing.... Yesterday I was watching Jeopardy on my work break when a miracle occurred... I actually knew the answer to the final Jeopardy question and none of the contestants did!! This was the question (or at least the gist of it.) Subject: Word Origins
This word, meaning to be unfaithful, was derived from a bird who
would commonly leave its eggs in a different nest to be raised.
Let me know if you know the answer. And to be honest, I just knew the word, not the bird.

Ok, one last thing for real this time, on Tuesday I chopped 7 inches of my hair off! I've never ever had short hair in my entire life, it's quite a change, but so far I really like it. I'll post a picture when I actually take one...


2 comments:

  1. It's ok, I am also very indecisive, which is my my blog background changes all the time!! :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see pictures of the new do!!! I'm so excited to see it!

    ReplyDelete