Wednesday, February 11, 2009

busy weekend + new apartment!

Last weekend was the crazy weekend of all crazy weekends! Long story short...dress, tux, flowers, cake, random wedding shopping, and two fabulous showers! With all the wedding stuff we did, you'd think we'd be done with wedding stuff...we're not! After two short days of being in Salt Lake, Taylor and I returned to Cedar and a new empty apartment! Wahoooo! We decided that I would be the one to move in, so I'm currently living alone for the next month which has NEVER happened and I'm not quite sure what to do with myself. It'll take some getting used to. (especially since the only piece of furniture right now is an air mattress...does that count at furniture?) The apartment if wonderful, even though it's definitely not glamorous. It's quite small, but thanks to an incredible storage closet I think we will survive. It's literally across the street from campus which we love, we also love the price, it's rockin. If I were to complain about one thing it would be the bathroom. It's itty bitty! Zero counter space and zero cupboard space...what's a girl to do??? I spent several hours today trying to organize as best I could, so far it's lookin pretty good, but still lacking in furniture of course. I currently have no pictures, but wait patiently and one day I just might post some..

4 comments:

  1. Hey Michelle! That was fun to see you this weekend - and fun that you have a blog too! That picture of you two is so cute, by the way! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle!!! We miss you!! It's so weird without you!! I woke up today with your old mattress in front of my door... You're missing out woman... But I guess if you have to get married, you do waht you gotta do ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, I just sent you an email saying that you should get a blog ... little did I know you ALREADY HAD ONE! hehe. So, you can disregard that suggestion I suppose. Sounds like quite the adventure living alone. Good luck with everything! I don't think you'll ever be done with wedding plans ... even when it's over! Okay, maybe when it's over ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a blog!!! YAY Michelle!! Now I can stalk you and Taylor too :)

    ReplyDelete